Ecosystems in the Conceptual Framework
The conceptual framework and Ecosystems. Click here to open this image in a new page or right click to download.
Illustration created with support of ESA graphic service, BY-SA-4.0
Credit: IOC-UNESCO, Methodology for the Assessment of the Open Ocean (2011)
Here is the list of datasets related to the ecosystems:
- Clorophyll-A concentration, based on satellite observations and the assessment of phenological indicators
- Coral reefs threat indicators assessment at global scale and high resolution threat assessment under RCP 8.5 for 2050 (more datasets for decades 2010, 2030, 2050 and for RCP 4.5 are found in the database).
- Mesozooplankton sampling in Benguela current, Northeast Atlantic, Australia, Northeast Pacific, Northwest Atlantic, Northwest Pacific, Southern Ocean
- Number of marine species distribution records in iObis database
- Percent change in benthic biomass by 2100, under RCP 4.5, and under RCP 8.5
- Phytoplankton Primary Production
- Risk indicators related to the degradation of pteropods living conditions, under RCP 8.5 by 2050 for Creseis, L. Helicina and L. Retroversa species. More datasets are found in the database, showing risk for 2030, as well as for RCP 4.5
Get a copy of this map (Click to display, right-click to download)